The Symfony CMF Project
Welcome to the home of the Symfony Content Management Framework. The project is organized by the Symfony community and has several sponsoring companies and prominent open source leaders implementing the philosophy of the decoupled CMS. You can read learn more about the project on the about page.
The Symfony CMF project makes it easier for developers to add CMS functionality to applications built with the Symfony PHP framework. Key development principles for the provided set of bundles are scalability, usability, documentation and testing.
Try it out
Visit the online Demo page to get a glimpse of what can be done using with Symfony CMF.
Like what you see? Get started!
- BlockBundle (integrates PHPCR with SonataBlockBundle)
- CoreBundle (provides some common helpers for content rendering)
- ContentBundle (provides basic classes for defining content)
- MenuBundle (integrates PHPCR with KnpMenuBundle)
- RoutingBundle (adds dynamic routing)
- SeoBundle (adds SEO optimization capabilities)
- SonataDoctrinePhpcrAdminBundle (integrates PHPCR with SonataAdminBundle)